Convenience, Comfort, Privacy, Safety, Great Amenities and Location
“An excellent set up, great customer service, very comfortable.”
Chelsea Deluxe Master Suite at A Glance
• A master bedroom suite including a Kitchenette, laundry, patio with private entry for 1 adult
• Affordable weekly and monthly rates, quiet community, clean and equipped unit
• No pets, No shoes inside and No smoking
• 15 min. walk to public transportation, 4 miles south of downtown
• Free permit for parking
• Near convention center, SAP, Airport, and major corporate headquarters
• Hundreds of satisfied customers, 7 days a week customer service
Suitable for individual
• Who don’t like to stay at hotels and want to blend into the community
• Who need full privacy and safety and don’t have time to cook but need a kitchenette and laundry
• Who expect to receive more for their dollars.
Not suitable for individual
• Working graveyard shift because we can’t guaranteed 100% noise free, light free environment.
• Needing to use the unit as a home office
• Needing handicap access
• With day time visitors
Enjoy affordability and complete comfort with this well-appointed rental. Whether short-term or extended business or pleasure brings you to San Jose, this completely private deluxe master suite and patio provides you with everything you need to feel comfortable.
• Pool, hot tub
• Designated parking space
• Twin extra length bed with 2 sets of linens
• Broadband wireless Internet
• HD/Digital Package plus Showtime and Sports Channels
• Flat panel HD TV and Entertainment Center
• Office desk with comfortable chair
• Mini-Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven
• Full size kitchen sink with garbage disposal
• Full size brand-new stacked Whirlpool washer/dryer
• Spacious full bathroom with tub/shower combination
• Patio furniture with umbrella and gas barbecue grill
• Iron and ironing table and safe box
• Free weekly cleaning
• Shampoo, conditioner, soup, detergents, toiletries
• Complimentary property damage insurance if offered
Chelsea Chelsea Deluxe Master Suite Kitcheneete and Laundry; A fully furnished bedroom with a full bath and private patio and entrance. Single Occupancy, No Smoking, No Pet. Driver license and credit card plus $500 refundable security damage deposit is required. For booking through homeaway website please click on the link below.
Min Night Stay
Winter Seasonal Rates
Spring Seasonal Rates
Summer Seasonal Rates
Fall Seasonal Rates
Includes: HD Extended Cable with Showtime and Sports Channels, Broadband Highspeed Wireless Internet, Weekly Cleaning, Local and Long Distance Calls, Extra Sheets & Towels and other Amenities.
Not Included: 10% Transient Tax, Departure Cleaning, Cleaners' Tip and Additional Fees.
Sleeps up to 1. Rates cover 1.
**Please note, the main entrance to all the Tuscany Hill suites is shared, but once inside, units are separated and private.
This wonderful rental is nestled in the quiet, serene Lancaster Gate community in a prime location. Surrounded by panoramic views of the South San Jose green valleys and mountains, this San Jose CA, furnished Rental is only 5 min. South of Downtown San Jose.
• Nearest Convention Center: San Jose Convention at 5 Miles
• Nearest Airport : San Jose International Airport at 8 Miles Nearest
• Hwy : 87 at 0.5 Miles
• Nearest Train : 0.5 Miles
• Nearest Restaurant : Several Restaurants at 0.5 Mile
• Nearest Beach : Santa Cruz at 30 Miles
• Nearest Ferry : San Francisco at 30 Miles
• Nearest Ski : Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Reno and more at 95 Miles
I was extremely impressed with the service and accommodations during my stay. The location is easy to get to and there is public transportation close by that can take you anywhere in the SF area. The room was clean and quiet. I would recommend this place to friends visiting the area.
Submitted: Feb 22, 2015
Stayed: Jan 2015
Great Place, Great Stay
h4. 5 STARS of 5
Perfect place to spend the first two weeks of a new job in San Jose. Donald couldn’t have been a better host. Delayed flights had me arriving at SFO late and the long drive made my arrival time well past midnight. Even at the late hour, Donald greeted me with a smile and lots of helpful information.
He was consistently available and checked in regularly to make sure the stay was comfortable. Highly recommended.
Submitted: May 22, 2014
Stayed: Mar 2014